For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Conspiracy, huh?

Every now and then, some "skeptic" would write that the AGW hoax was a thinly veiled attempt at forming a world government.  They would, of course, be immediately shouted down as conspiracy theorists.

The problem?  Well, Al Gore has said it (video: at 1 min. 10 sec).  Chirac has said it (see last paragraph of his speech). Ban Ki Moon is saying it (second question).  PM Brown is saying it.  Now the Greek PM, Papandreou is saying it.

So much for it just being a "consipracy theory."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 PM

    WEll SAID

    Also, don't forget that the IPCC said it, too, as related by C. Monckton - (see all 3 or 4 of those tapes for a whole lot of stuff they don't want us to know).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, ytba. I'd forgotten about that one. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...