For my regular visitors, if you find that this blog hasn't been updating much lately, chances are pretty good I've been spending my writing energy on my companion blog. Feel free to pop over to Home is Where the Central Cardio-pulmonary Organ Is, and see what else has been going on.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Link dump

No time to comment, but I wanted to at least pass on a few interesting editorials I came upon today.

Kids live in fear

Do not read this column

Green is the new red ink

As for me, I'm keeping and eye out on the snow we're having right now. I thought it would turn to rain as the day got warmer, but the day isn't getting warmer yet, and the snow is getting heavier. Dh and Eldest are out driving in that.

How's spring where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...